






My Blessingway was wonderful! A couple of my friends hosted it and it was beautiful and special and I felt like a queen. There was an oriental theme, my friend Tanya made me the most gorgeous, red oriental-style cake, we all created our own sushi rolls, played some random hilarious games (Chubby Bunny anyone?), I opened gifts ranging from a homemade mama necklace to a Razorback themed diaper cake, everyone wrote a personal blessing for me on a flag (that will be framed and hung in the baby's room), and we noshed on chocolate fondue for dessert. Best.party.EVER. I went home that night feeling so incredibly loved and cared for and surrounded with 9 of the best people on planet earth. Praise be to Jesus for my good fortune.
Just 10 days until my due date. Who knows if baby will show by then. I'm ready when he's ready! I am anxious to meet him, hold him, smell him, kiss him, and have him out of my womb! Looking forward to establishing a new normal within this family, having another little boy to love, and I am definitely looking forward to NO MORE WEIGHT GAIN. Vain? Perhaps a little. :-p But I can't express enough how much I just want my body to be normal again. In the end, however, it's all been worth it.
You are so beautiful when you are pregnant! And technically you are normal right now, too. Just different than your pre-pregnancy body.
ReplyDelete